Friday, September 16, 2005

9/28/7 AM
On boat. Woke early cuz the kid was kicking me. Also incredibly gastrointestinely uncomfortable due to large Korean meal, kimchi, dwaeji bulgogi, etc. Friday. One more day. Boss is out. Time to play. Write/type more of this crap. I’m trying to figure out how to squeeze in the stories. Why not put everything in, Goodbye Dimboola, Anything Every Day. Just mix in stories with the journal writing so I have one long doc with everything. It would make no sense except in the context of my life. It would make sense to no one but me. The story of my life told by me for me. The ultimate self-indulgence. Is it self-indulgence if nobody else knows about it? The wife would. But then she already thinks I’m terribly self-indulgent already. I need to get snipped.
Reading about it makes me nauseos. Nauseaus? Nauseous. It isn’t a pleasant thought, although I can’t remember the last time the wife and I had sex so if this helps me get some, count me in.

No comments: