Sunday, September 11, 2005

7/23/7 Monday AM
Having a really hard time focusing on Einstein. A product of time and day, yes, but also because his ideas of supranational world government are so appealing to me and send my mind in search of practical ways of achieving said. Of course, now there is a small yet vocal and powerful group who will not tolerate the UN even under its present limitations.
The fear of nationalism prevalent in Einstein’s thinking (and that is shared by me) is countered by a fear of internationalism – which group is stronger will most likely remain unknown. I hope some sort of organization can arise that will be able to prevent mass murder at the very least. The US has done great harm under the guise of good intentions. Isn’t it time to recognize that we need more than that, more than good intentions?

Ayn Rand’s dialectics
L. Ron Hubbards Dianetics
Gary Cooper?
What a trooper
Robert Mitchum
His acting ditched him
Alcoholic
Apostolic
One true faith
Ephemeral wraith
Fancy words
Verbal turds
It all comes down to tying it all together
Sitting here in inclement weather
Waiting for the ATM
Yes, I’m one of them
Going to work, wage slave writing this page because I have to. The nonsense won’t stop and with no mental cop, I spew this stream of ink. Still I think it’s what I must just like those in luxury. We all can’t always get what we want, but if we try sometimes…

No comments: