Friday, September 16, 2005

5/9/07
Taking the ferry home after my first day at the insurance company. I fight the desire to tell them I don’t know what I’m doing, but the boss is only too willing to tell me he doesn’t know what he’s doing either.
A beautiful day, either way, until tomorrow when I borrow thoughts and words, ideas like birds flying and flitting and shitting on pages great big turds of content, fecal sages, spouting wisdom through the anus searching for meaning will certainly pain us. Pick through the crap and call it a wrap when that kernel of wisdom like undigested corn emerges brilliant and bright, yellow and new, a baby reborn ready to replant start the journey again.
What the fuck am I talking about?
I’m just sitting in the reading room to avoid the drinking room because I have to go to the driving room to get home to my living room where I can have a beer. Day 1 done I look into the sun and all I know is I can’t see what’s in front of me, but it feels warm
Business plan, competitive analysis
Business continuity, disaster recovery
Compliance. I love this stuff.

No comments: